AiM PDM32 Data Logging - Module Only
£1,200.00+ VAT (UK Only)
Order before 3pm - For same day despatch *
- Technical Specifications
- ECU Connections & Support
- Whats in The Box
AiM PDM32 Power Distribution Module.
The AiM PDM32 has been designed to distribute power to multiple circuits on your vehicle.
PDM32 Connection Example
|.||High Power:||Continuous current 20A||4|
|.||Medium Power:||Continuous current 15A||12|
|.||Low Power:||Continuous current 10A||12|
|.||Total continuous max current||120A|
Each of the outputs provides feedback to the data logger to provide vital information such as open circuits, short circuits, high / low voltage, the number of fault retires and the time between the reties is user definable. All outputs can be configured as PWM's for a soft start / stop. All of the PDM circuits can be set up and monitored via our Race Studio 3 Software.
Some "black boxes" are available for simplifying the configuration.
For example, the Wiper may be managed by the LIN connection or using the Half Bridges.
In this case, you may take advantage by a virtual object like the following one:
If configured as Analog inputs, it is possible to activate an internal 2K Ohm resistor, for connecting most of the sensors directly.
If configured as Digital Inputs, it is possible to activate a 10K Ohm Pull Up or a 10K Ohm Pull Down.
PDM32 Data Management
The PDM32 is capable of receiving and recording data from the following sources:
ECU - Over 1000 protocols available / Digital / Analogue Inputs / Internal 9 axis EMU / GPS - Lap time and position / Expansions / Push buttons - From R1O02 module or any commercial CAN keypad / PDM outputs - Currents and status of each channel individually / Other user defined math channels.
Dash Display Options
Suitable for replacing all of the dashboard gauges and warning lamps these TFT dash displays are available in 6" and 10" versions.
Both versions have fully user configurable displays and offer a range of layouts.
Turn Your Dash/Logger Into A Rearview Mirror
An internal data logger is available, capable of recording all the analogue inputs, digital inputs, ECU channels, GPS values, Currents, status of all the Power Outputs. Here an example of what the recorded data may show, during engine cranking.
Prepare to unlock your potential
Our mission is to help educate you and enable you to get the most out of your AiM data equipment… whether you are new to racing or a seasoned professional, there is always something new to learn.
- Inputs - 14 fully configurable, max 500 Hz each: 8 analogue / Digital, Digital inputs of which 2 sped input
- Power Outputs - 4 rated up to 20 A (high power) 12 rated up to 15 A (mild power) 12 rated up to 10 A (low power) 4 rated up to 35 A (half bridge) Protected for: over voltage, under voltage, over current, over temperature. Total max current: 120A
- Lin Bus - 1
- CAN Connections - 3
- Intertial Platform - 3 axis +5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetomter
- Internal Memory - 4 GB
- External Modules - GPS Module, Channel Expansion, TC Hub, Lambda Controller, SmartyCam HD, Formula Steering Wheel, Remote I/O Pushbutton Module
- External Analogue Camera Input - 2
- Body - Anodised Aluminium
- Waterproof - IP65
- Dimensions - 234.5 x 94.6 x 49.5mm
AiM PDM32 Power Distribution Module
- PDM 32
- Surlok Power Connector
- Download Lead
- AiM Sticker