The Aim Solo 2 DL GPS + ECU Car Racing Track Day Lap Timer is a completely automatic Motorsport lap timer which receives the data from two satellite constellations GPS and Glonass, which is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version.
There are more than 1,000 protocols for over 1,000 ECU’s in the Aim database to allow the Solo 2 DL easy connection to your Engine Control Unit providing you a lot of information with just one cable. When your ECU protocol is not in the database, an ECU Driver Builder is always available in the Race Studio 3 configuration software which you will be able to create your protocol by yourself. Coil RPM input Solo 2 DL now features a digital input allowing to log RPM either from square wave signals (8-50 V each signal) or pulse signals (150-450 V ignition coil trigger – primary circuit).
The power ON requires only a few seconds and the lap times are calculated with a max 2/100 sec of tolerance.
“the most precise and easy way to get lap times”
Aim Solo 2 screen can be backlit in one of the seven available colors:
Find Your Track Easily and Quickly
Solo 2 can rely on a database of more than 3,000 tracks all over the world: as soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognizes the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times. In the event that the track is not in the database then no problem. Solo 2 realises it and enters into the autolearning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
Even the Predictive Lap Time is Much More Reliable
The Aim Solo 2 configurable RGB LEDs, will give you a clear and fast indication of the comparison with your best lap.
Solo 2 Race Mode Selection
Solo 2 can manage different types of races, Speed races in a closed circuit, Point to-point races, Regularity, Performance tests (0-100 km/h etc.) In each of these configurations, Solo 2 gives you the correct information during the test and powerful data review immediately after each session.
Solo 2 Race Data Recall on Screen
At the end of your test, you can quickly review all the key information on your display.
Solo 2 Wi-Fi Communication with the PC
Wi-Fi connection is easy and fast without connectors or cables, Simply the best way to configure your Solo 2, to manage the track database and to download the data to your PC.
In the event that the track is not in the database then no problem. Solo 2 realises it and enters into the autolearning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
SmartyCam HD Connection
Solo 2 - The perfect connection
Get all the data from your ECU, merge them with the GPS information and transmit everything to the SmartyCam HD, that will show them in graphical overlay in the video.
Uses GPS Technology For Lap Times
- Suitable For Circuit Racing, Drag Racing, Sprints & Hillclimbs
- Logs ECU Information i.e. RPM, Temp, Pressures etc.
- Connect to SmartCam HD Or SmartyCam HD GP
- No External Beacon Required
- In Built Accelerometer
- User Selectable Screen Displays
- Predictive Lap Timing
- Inbuilt Track Database
- Backlit Easy To Read Display
- Includes Data Analysis Software
- Display: Graphical
- Display resolution:128x64 pixels
- Display pages: Up to 8 freely configurable
- Back light:7 configurable RGB colors
- Shift lights/alarm LEDs:10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Integrated track database:Yes
- Inertial platform:Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetometer
- Wi-Fi connection: Yes
- GPS: 10 Hz External power:12 V
- Memory: 4 GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Dimensions: 98.0x73.7x30.2 mm
- Weight: 240 g, battery included
- Waterproof: IP65
- Aim Solo 2 DL
- Power cable with AC adapter,
- Mounting bracket with screws,
- User manual,
- Software installation CD,
- Aim sticker.
- CAN/K-Line/External power cable with OBDII connector
- CAN/RS232 external power cable
- RPM/External power cable (if your vehicle has no ECU)