- Technical Specifications
- Solo 2 DL ECU connection: CAN, RS232 or K-Line to 1,000 + industry leading ECUs
- In The Box
GPS performance dataThere can be up to four live parameters simultaneously displayed on the screen at one time, such as vehicle GPS speed and lap number, rolling time, predictive time, and delta time.
Connects to your vehicle's engine
RPM, Vehicle Speed, Water Temperature, Throttle Position, Intake Air Temperature, Fuel Level, Air Mass Flow, And Loads More...
The Solo 2 DL easily connects to the ECU, which allows you to display and record essential racing data in real-time, as well as study the information when you're back at the pits. In the Aim database you get access to over 1000 different ECU’s with more than 1000 protocols. Even if your ECU is not in the database, an ECU Driver Builder can be found in RaceStudio 3, which gives you the ability to build your protocol.
Seven Colour SettingsWhether you want to wake up your inner boy racer or the lighting conditions are truly an issue, there is bound to be a color that is just right for you.
LED alarm configuration
Configure LED’s to indicate if you are faster or slower on a lap/split-lap
SmartyCam HD Connection
This is a great way to visually see your GPS and ECU data. Information such as G’s, speed and RPM can all be overlaid over the recorded video lap. This way, the driver can see where they can improve.
PC Communication via Wi-Fi
When you’ve finished your day, you can wirelessly connect the Solo 2 to your laptop via Wi-Fi for in depth. By using RaceStudio 3, you can analyze a variety of different factors and even see a video of your laps with its SmartyCam HD camera.
Race Mode Selections
No matter what kind of racing you do, the Solo 2 has you covered. From speed races, to point-to-point races, and even performance tests (0-100 km/h), this unit does it all! Additionally, the data can be viewed instantly after each race and it can also be uploaded to your PC after each race for further analysis.
Huge Track Database
The Solo 2 has over 3000 racetracks from around the world in its database. A soon as you turn on the unit, it automatically recognizes your location thanks to its GPS capabilities, and then knows the coordinates of the track and the starting line as well. Additionally, if the track is not in the database, the Solo 2 DL goes into learning mode so that you can compare laps in the future.
RaceStudio 3 is provided as a free download when you purchase the Solo 2 DL. This is a great platform to modify and view all the data from the unit. It’s so intuitive that even an amateur can use it, but even pro drivers, coaches and engineers use it regularly due to its advanced features.
- Display: Graphical
- Display resolution:128x64 pixels
- Display pages: Up to 8 freely configurable
- Back light:7 configurable RGB colors
- Shift lights/alarm LEDs:10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Integrated track database:Yes
- Inertial platform:Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetometer
- Wi-Fi connection: Yes
- GPS: 10 Hz External power:12 V
- Memory: 4 GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Dimensions: 98.0x73.7x30.2 mm
- Weight: 240 g, battery included
- Waterproof: IP65
- Aim Solo 2 GPS Car Racing Trackday Lap Timer
- Mounting bracket with screws,
- User manual,
- Software installation CD,
- Aim sticker.
- CAN/K-Line/External power cable with OBDII connector
- CAN/RS232 external power cable
- RPM/External power cable (if your vehicle has no ECU)