The Solo 2 DL, TM Racing SMX 450 FI, MX 250 FI, 450 FI, EN 250 FI and 450 FI from 2015, P&P DashLogger Kit.
The TM Racing SMX 450 FI, MX 250 FI, 450 FI, EN 250 FI and 450 FI from 2015 allows you to connect the Solo DL to your bike's Engine Control Unit (ECU), a powerful data acquisition system recording important data, such as RPM, throttle position, temperatures, lambda value, etc. linked to your position on track.
The kit includes a ECU connection lead.
Solo 2 DL Connects Straight into Your ECU
There are more than 1,000 protocols for over 1,000 ECU’s in the Aim database to allow the Solo 2 DL easy connection to your Engine Control Unit providing you a lot of information with just one cable. When your ECU protocol is not in the database, an ECU Driver Builder is always available in the Race Studio 3 configuration software which you will be able to create your protocol by yourself.
Coil RPM input
Coil RPM input Solo 2 DL now features a digital input allowing to log RPM either from square wave signals (8-50 V each signal) or pulse signals (150-450 V ignition coil trigger – primary circuit). The power ON requires only a few seconds and the lap times are calculated with a max 2/100 sec of tolerance.
Find Your Track Easily and Quickly
Solo 2 DL relies on a database of more than 3,000 tracks all over the world: as soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognises the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times.
Solo 2 DL Configurable RGB LEDs
The Aim Solo 2 DL configurable RGB LEDs, will give you a clear and fast indication of the comparison with your best lap.
Different Race Mode Selections
Solo 2 DL Lap Timer can manage different types of races, Speed races in a closed circuit, Point to-point races, Regularity, Performance tests (0-100 km/h etc.) In each of these configurations, Solo 2 DL Motocross gives you the correct information during the test and powerful data review immediately after each session.
Solo 2 DL Race Data Recall on Screen
At the end of your session, you can quickly review all the key information on your Solo 2 DL display.
Wi-Fi Communication with the PC
The Solo 2 DL Motocross Lap Timer / Logger Wi-Fi connection is easy and fast without connectors or cables, Simply the best way to configure your Solo 2, to manage the track database and to download the data to your PC. Use your iPhone for a quick and comfortable data analysis, for managing the track database and even for an On-Line view of the most important parameters of your Engine.
SmartyCam HD Connection
See all your ECU and GPS data in your video on sharp graphical overlay in the video.
- Uses GPS Technology For Lap Times
- Suitable For Circuit Racing, Drag Racing, Sprints & Hillclimbs
- Logs ECU Information i.e. RPM, Temp, Pressures etc.
- Connect to SmartCam HD Or SmartyCam HD GP
- No External Beacon Required
- In Built Accelerometer
- User Selectable Screen Displays
- Predictive Lap Timing
- Inbuilt Track Database
- Backlit Easy To Read Display
- Includes Data Analysis Software
- Display: Graphical
- Display resolution:128x64 pixels
- Display pages: Up to 8 freely configurable
- Back light:7 configurable RGB colors
- Shift lights/alarm LEDs:10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Integrated track database:Yes
- Inertial platform:Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetometer
- Wi-Fi connection: Yes
- GPS: 10 Hz External power:12 V
- Memory: 4 GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Dimensions: 98.0x73.7x30.2 mm
- Weight: 240 g, battery included
- Waterproof: IP65
- Aim Solo 2 DL GPS Lap Timer
- Ecu and power connection lead
- User manual,
- Software installation CD
- AIM sticker