The Aim bike data logging kit provides you with the complete data logging setup to monitor and help improve your performance on track or road.
The kit includes:
- EVO4S data logger
- GPS08 module
- Manufacturer specific plug and play connector lead (optional)
- 3 patch leads
- Suspension sensors - 75mm and 150mm Potentiometer Pop End Fitting (optional)
- Brake pressure sensor (optional)
- Standard CAN & K-Line cable (for bikes that are not supported with our plug & play leads)
* Optional display for the data logger can be purchased here.
The EVO4S Motorcycle Racing Data Logger samples all the information you need: data coming from your vehicle ECU, internal accelerometers, internal gyro and GPS08 module (included in the kit). Also get data from analogue/digital inputs, external expansions as well as predefined math channels.
The suspension potentiometer sensor included in the kit allows you to measure linear displacements like:
- dampers compression or extension
- steering rotation measured through the rack displacement
The brake sensor pressure allows you to detect fluid and air pressures. It offers a high level of reliability and endurance and is protected against the high vibration, shock and high temperatures found in Motorsport.