Product code: X08LCU05CAN0The Aim LCU One CAN Lamba Sensor and Controller Unit Interface allows you to perfectly tune the carburetion of your engine as well as keep it at its best, appreciably improving your car performances. All LCU-One lambda controllers use a wide band Bosch LSU 4.9 probe either for its capacity of saving the original calibration for its all life and for its duration: Bosch LSU 4.9 probe, in fact, has been designed to last for more than 100.000 km on a stock car.
Full Control of your engineThe LCU ONE CAN Lambda Controller Unit for Karts can detect punctual Lambda value from 0.65 to 1.6, offering you an extremely precise measurement, very useful for engine tuning.
Through the analysis of the remaining oxygen, LCU-One points out possible oxygen excess/lack in the carburetion, providing an essential information for 4 strokes engines: configurability of Stoichiometric ratio allows LCU-One to be used on petrol powered engines as well as on diesel or on alternative fuel (bio fuel, ethanol) powered ones.
LCU ONE CAN Lambda Controller Connection Examples
LCU ONE CAN Lambda Controller Unit for Karts connection examples
Three variants for all your needs
Aim LCU ONE CAN Lambda Controller Unit for Karts range is available in three different versions:
- LCU-One CAN: uses a CAN bus and is extremely easy to install.
- LCU-One Analog: uses a serial line for programming and an analog output proportional to lambda value. To be even more user-friendly, these two versions of LCU-One switch on/off together with the logger.
- LCU-One CAN + Analog is equipped with both CAN bus and analog output.
All the data you need at your fingertips
- CAN connection
The product configures Stoichiometric point and provides:
- Lambda value and Air/Fuel ratio
- Lambda probe temperature and diagnosis
LCU ONE CAN Lambda Controller Unit for Karts technical specs
Dimensions: 80x37x15 mm