The SB12V2600P-AC, Super B Lithium Kart Battery, is a lightweight Lithium Ion starter battery, 0.992 lb / 450 gm. Designed for the rigours of Motorsport.
Super B batteries are based on Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4). This Lithium Ion technology used in super B batteries is the safest Lithium Ion technology available today. On top of that our bespoke casing and electronics further increase safety and durability.
F.I.M. / Stock Racing
The F.I.M. modified the regulations for stock racing regarding battery use.
Article 18.104.22.168 Battery: The Battery may be replaced. If replaced, its nominal capacity must be equal to or higher than the Homologated type. The F.I.M. has approved the super B battery for use as replacement battery.
Please take the following advice below into account while using the battery.
1. Do not jumpstart.
2. Use correct charger.
3. Make sure the battery does not get deeply discharged. If the battery has no charge remaining when you check it, consider it to be damaged. Do not attempt to recharge or use it.
4. This battery is specially developed for Motorsport. If you want to use it on road, please consult Super B.
- Enduro up to 450cc 4 stroke
- MOTO 2
- Up to 450cc four stroke, at an ambiant temperature of 50 °F / 10 °C and above
- KTM, Yamaha, Husqvarna 250cc, 4 stroke, all models
- KTM, Yamaha, Husqvarna 450cc, 4 stroke with kickstart, all models Karting
- Up to 250cc four stroke
Battery Designation : 4IFP36/115/85
Height (mm) : 83,50 / 84,50
Diameter (mm) : NA
Width (mm) : 113,50 / 114,50
Thickness (mm) : 34,50 / 35,50
Nominal voltage (V) : 13,2V
Charge method : CCCV
End of charge voltage (V) : 15,2V
End of charge voltage (V) for endurance (cycle life) : 14,4V
Charge current (A) : 10A (4C)
Charge current (A) for endurance (cycle life) : 3A (1C)
End-of-discharge voltage (V) : 8V
￼End-of-discharge voltage (V) for endurance (cycle life) : 10V
Discharge current (A) : 70A (30C)
Discharge current (A) for endurance (cycle life) : 2,3A (1C)
Discharge pulse current (A) (10 seconds) : 120A (52C)
Discharge pulse current (A) (1 second) : 150A (65C)
Discharge performance at 20 °C (rated capacity) : 2,3Ah / 30,36Wh
Discharge performance at –20 °C (capacity) : 2,07Ah / 27,324Wh
High rate discharge performance at 20 °C (capacity) : 2,185Ah / 28,842Wh
EqPb (Equals Lead acid battery) : 5 to 7Ah
Operating temperature range : -30°C to +60°C
Storage temperature range : -50°C to +60°C
Weight : 0,450kg